Friday, May 27, 2011

Annual Holiday Destination for 2011: Kashmir

Finally I have decided the destination for my annual vacation in September. I have been taking my annual vacations in September since a long time now, and this year will be no different. This year the destination is Kashmir.

I am thrilled because I have never been to Kashmir. The reason I have chosen Kashmir is because a very close friend of mine ..(You all know Iram...:D) is getting married in September in Srinagar. (Which is fantastic because this meant that I did not have to waste time on deciding the destination for this year. YAY!)

I will have the final dates by Thursday so just keeping my fingers crossed for perfect days and a well planned holiday.

If any of you have been to Kashmir then please leave comments regarding: Places to go, things to do and shopping :D.

FYI: It will be a 7 day long trip.

Thrilled
Drama Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment