Thursday, May 19, 2011

Old Drafts.....I should have published.

I loved him for so long and he has punished me for it. He ended up treating me like someone he owned instead of someone he earned. And it destroyed me.

Happiness is not the most important thing. People don't like sonnets about being compatible or novels about shared life goals and stimulating conversations. Great loves are crazy ones. Great Love, for us.....it's complicated, intense, all consuming, no matter what we do, how much we fight it always pulls us in. What's mere happiness in the face of all that.

Dear A,

When I asked you forever ago, What are we A.... last winter you said we couldn't be together...and I believed you. But every time I tried to move on, you are right there. Maybe you just want me to be, just as unhappy as you are. And if you want me to be happy, then look down deep into the soul, I know you have. And tell me if what you feel for me is real or if it just a game. If it is real, we'll figure it out. All of it. But if it is not then please just let me go.

Me

They say parting is such sweet sorrow. But wouldn't it be nice if just for once ...it didn't have to be.

Love
Me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment