Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Make up Essentials

Please note that I do not use all of them together LOL....I am a light make up person. But these are the essentials that I use whenever I do.

  1. I love eye lash curler. I think its one of the best inventions he he. (In the make up world I mean LOL) 
  2. MAC Kohl Sticks in Black and Grey. 
  3. Body Shop Blush (in natural tone) - No. 10 Fard A Jous
  4. Maybelline Mascara - XXL and Full n Soft, (Even Colossol volume is good)
  5. Lip Balm - Any would do, I am currently using The Little Green Tin by Superdrug 
  6. Elizabeth Arden Dual Lip Gloss in Naturals- Sunset and Sunrise ..(LOVE IT! Its yummy too lol) 
  7. MUST HAVE : Lancome Star Gloss - Clear Lip Shine without any bling or tint. Louuvvvee It. 
  8. My Favourite Lipsticks : Estee Lauder Signature Lipstick - Dune Rose No.11  and The Body Shop No.56 (YUM) and CK No. 204 Abstract - Delicious Truth 
  9. For make up remover I use : The Body Shop's Camomile Gentle Eye Make Up Remover OR Boots Botanics Soothing Eye Make Up Remover. 
I am not bragging about any products. I just believe in wearing sasta clothes and good make up LOL....he he pasie bachao paise kharcho especially if you are on a shoe string budget like mine.

Love 
Me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment