Thursday, May 12, 2011

I'm lovin it!

Today was the first day of enjoying singledom. (After long tense months of trying to work out a relationship) I don't know what was wrong or perhaps right today. I was super bubbly and just happy (I don't know why-but isn't that good)

I felt that zing in me again after such a long time. Seems like YAY I am happy again. I realized that if someone would rather look for new reasons everyday on why we should not be together rather than being with me, then I am pretty much just better off being single.

A close friend of mine had suggested some time back
"just be single and enjoy the attention"....and Guess what ..I just did that today!

YAY! For the first time since months...I actually feel happily single! And I am lovin it! La La La!

A BIG TOUCHWOOD!

Love
Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment