Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Silence is silver....

I have realized during these last four weeks that silence can be much more than just being quite. It can make you see things in a different perspective since you are only listening and not processing your own thoughts into speech at the same time.

Listening and only listening can help you see and understand things in a better light. But for someome like me who speaks much before she even listens or thinks, it is a tiring task in itself to keep quite.

I am trying and I see myself succeeding in it and for the first time in years I understand why they say Silence is Golden. Although I think it is silver. It shows your the silver lining in everything.

Silently
Drama Queen

1 comment:

  1. If only you had not given up on updating this blog. My daily chuckle now has to come from elsewhere. :(

    ReplyDelete