Thursday, December 23, 2010

One Step Ahead.....xx

Yay I am finally happy. My housing form got submitted. Now only waiting for April 24th and keeping my fingers crossed. Also I realized there is only a certain number of tears a girl has for the guy she loves. I have exhausted my limit. I realized he broke up with me for an entirely different reason than what I thought and if that is the reason then I must just forgive and forget. So no more break up rona dhona.....
I am looking forward to spending the New Year at my holiday home in himachal (not a big fan but whatevaaaa) ...I want lots of trekking....Yay I lost 4 kgs in 2 weeks (unhealthy but awesome) and I have this lovely book that a friend has kindly loaned for me to read on the short little trip. La La La

Also a little update on the job front......All Set! ...*wink wink*

Love
Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment