Thursday, December 16, 2010

125 Miles of a party, few drinks, a sleep-over and a break-up!

These 125 miles were covered in my lovely little silver Wagon R. A car I have come to love so deeply for it holds secrets, emergency make up kits, clothes and shoes stashed after sleep overs with my girls.....
It all started on Monday morning, I had to go pick up the fourth member of my girlie jing bang. Yes! Neha was coming back from England- for good. I and Shruti picked her up from the airport and we three headed to Select City Walk in Saket to grab lunch and meet Saumya. The Jing Bang was complete. The lunch had everything needed to make it a hit. Monday afternoon was full of humour, below the belt jokes, shrewd sarcasm, heavy duty bitching, some discussion on certain disappointments and passable food. (The food court sucks and our next destination is The Hard Rock Cafe) Later that evening I met Kanchu and Pulkit. YES! They finally made it to India and we met. It was a lovely evening, some lip smacking food and lots of catching up. Oh what catching up it was *wink wink*.
Slept around 3:30 in the morning (crashed at Pulkit's place). Had to wake up at 7 in the morning to drop the two of them at the airport as they were headed towards Kanchu's hometown. Once that was done...I was back at home planning the rest of my day. Did not get to catch up on sleep at all. I had to attend a party that evening- Aman's Birthday Party. I left home to run some errands ot some n my way to Saket where I had to drop off some stuff at a relative's place. From there I headed to Saumya's place , got ready while discussing some important stuff with her. Once I reached the party I knew it was going to be a memorable night! I couldnt explain the nostalgia but it was at Aman's Birthday Party last year that I had met  'AM' (I am going to stick to no names) It had been a memorable year. Last year I met him as Aman's friend this year I was going to that party as his girlfriend. Only to realize that this would be the day we would break up. Yes its official. We are no more together. There are reasons to it that are inexplicable.Its not who left who...its love that left us.
The whole day yesterday was spent crying at the drop of the hat. I cried while watching 'How I met your mother' So now you can imagine. I dont know how to deal with this break up.But this time i am going to try the hardest to move on. This one is legendary.
I just need something to happen, I need a sign that things are going to change. I need a reason to go on. I need some hope! And in the abscence of hope, I need to stay in bed and feel like I'm going to die today. At some point you have to make a decision. Boundaries don't keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That's how we are made. So you can waste your lives drawing line. Or you can live your life crossing them. But there are some lines that are way too dangerous to cross.

Me :*(

No comments:

Post a Comment