Saturday, December 11, 2010

Joey rules over me!!

As the title suggests my little baby...my pet boxer Joey is the king of my house. I was about to leave him alone at home which is something we don't do often. I had to take him for an extra round of walk, give him bribe treats, fill his pot with water, keep his stuff toys on my duvet because that's where he likes to lie down. The boy is pampered like anything. Like normal dogs he doesn't sleep on his own bed rather he sleeps on our beds with our pillows and duvet. Thankfully he always smells good thanks to his dog cologne so we don't have any foul smells in our duvet.
I have left my place and am on my way to get some work done and all I can do is think what he would be doing. I think I should stop because I seem to be obsessed with my dog.
Love
Me:)
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

No comments:

Post a Comment