Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dreaming of Bugs

Something rather weird happened (it has happened before but not to this extent) when I slept over at Saumya's place. I had a dream that I brought a plastic spidery bug and it suddenly comes to life and I run here and there (it was big) and the next thing is, I suddenly get up on the bed and sit down and start saying 'shit shit shit'. Saumya was sleeping next to me and she woke up (thankfully she did not freak out herself) and calmed me down at which point i woke up. I was sitting on the bed and was still in my dream. This is weird. The next morning I and Saumya dissected what happened last night to the core. We decided it best to blame the drinks I had at the party for the 'Episode'.
I tried looking up what it means to see insects in your dreams.
To see insects in your dream, signify minor obstacles that you must overcome. There are small problems and annoyances that need to be dealt with. You feel that you are under attack. Or something or someone may be "bugging" or pestering you. Alternatively, insects are symbolic of precision, alertness, and sensitivity. You may need to organize your thoughts and sort out your values. Sometimes they are seen as divine messengers.
This is the one that the most reliable dream dictionary suggested. I dont know how much of it is true but yes there are issues that need to be dealt with because they are becoming obstacles.

Dreaming
me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment