Sunday, October 30, 2011

I have to keep up

The efforts of trying to move on... I succeed on some days.. And then I slip drastically on some days... But really just have to keep going with my efforts in forgetting, forgiving and moving on. Met all my relatives on Friday .. Yeah literally all of them from both my father and my mother's side.. And the joy on their faces when I told them I am ready to marry any guy of their choice .. Was unbelievable. And since then the process has started .. Of sending emails with bios and pics.. The calls for confirmation that I am looking at them. It's been crazy! I am kind of liking it. You can pick and choose what you want and then wait for one of your choices to choose you.. Funny ain't it. Meeting two of them sometime this week. Lol I'll keep u posted.

Love
:)
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

No comments:

Post a Comment