Monday, August 22, 2011

Why don't I write more often?

That's a question I ask myself a lot these days. Work and other commitments have taken away my time to write. Although, I do want to send this post now as I lay in my bed thinking about the current situation in my life. The current situation is that of numbness. I definitely have seen a lot worse. I am not totally unhappy right now which seems like an achievement in itself, however, I am battling some personal demons like anger and bluntness which is a tiring task. Work is going okay, personal life is not bad if not completely satisfying. I need to retrospect on a lot of my underlying habits, bad qualities( are they called qualities) and I need to become a better person.

Will write more!

Morning xx
Me :/
*Please excuse grammar and brevity - Sent from BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment