Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A surfeit of laughter

Last Sunday (the sunday that just went) my girlfriends(Neha and Shruti) came home for a sleep over. Well, there was hardly any sleep involved in it. We discussed everything from sangrias to sex to shoes! One hell of a night it was! Ok so whats new in this? I laughed....A Lot! A Whole Lot Lot!
We cracked up on a personal joke (which is now in our book of highly awesome personal jokes :D) and me and shruti could not just stop laughing, I think we laughed  for like 20 minutes non stop, obviously at the expense of Neha huhahaha! My stomach was hurting with the laughter and tears came rolling down(this is how hard we were laughing) It was at that point of time that I realized that I had not laughed my lungs out (literally) in months (even if its a year now...I wont be surprised). Last I laughed like this it was towards the end of 2009 or maybe early 2010.
What went wrong? I dont know! But I did not laugh that well! And it was in that brief moment of time I realized how important it is to laugh, how important it is to have close friends to share that laughter with and how important it is to always feel so good about something that you cant stop that overflowing of that good emotion.
Life has taken a whole new meaning in the last few weaks. Somethings taught me how weak I was and how I need to pull up my socks and some things taught me that I am getting there.

This was like a random ramble!
Will post more!

Love
Me...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment