Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lehmber ne ban jaana tera manmeet ni.....

I have to admit I absolutely love punjabi songs (not the lame ones). I love Lehmber, RDB and Sukhshinder Shinda.....totally love punjabi music. It can be great when you want to dance and it can be awesome when you want to cry.
Sadi Gali from the movie Tanu weds Manu marks the entry of Lehmber Hussainpuri in Bollywood. 
And I totally love the song. It reminds of the time I have spent in UK with my friends, going to punjabi nights in some damn good clubs there. Brits know how to appreciate punjabi music unlike us Pseudo Cool Happening Delhi crowd. We are losers..we can only play chandigarh kare asshiqui in our 'jagmagati' cars instead of playing good punjabi music in good clubs in Delhi. Arghhhh....Hate it!

Me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment