Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's complicated

Its been like forever since I posted something on the blog. A lot has happened since this year started. So far everything has been going pretty ok but somethings have complicated even further.  An ex decided to make his way back into my life (not with success though) and this is not just any ex this is the most complicated ex ever. His name or call or even a slight reference still provokes heart wrenching thoughts. I don't like this and I certainly will not be party to this but this has made me think hard about the relationship I am in. I cannot always be the girl who makes the guy perfect for a next one. I cannot always do this. I need and totally need ridiculous, maddening, irritating and indulgent love, where you cannot think about anything but that one person and VICE VERSA. (Very important)......I just dont feel like writing but nevertheless I will post this.

No comments:

Post a Comment