Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hair there everywhere :) Its all about a haircut

A haircut means much more than just chopping of hair. Especially if you are having it after a break up. It is the first step of successful moving on. Its like this - just like you need a ring to seal the deal for a commitment you need a haircut to seal the deal for a break up. And well I just did that . How do I look? I think it looks KILLER. Suddenly life feels nice and awesome. I think that's because my birthday month has started.

Also , I am watching one of my all time favourite films - Wake Up Sid. I love this movie and every time I watch it I want to just move in an apartment by myself .....ohhh when will the day come.

love
me :)

2 comments:

  1. Its strange that different people treat the haircut so differently. For me its always been a painful experiece. Getting onto the chair is similar to hoping onto one at the dentist's, but only worse as the pain from the drill seems to go away rather quickly when compared to the other one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it that you blog post name says Placebo ......*wink wink* ....Haircut really works :D

    ReplyDelete